Monday, February 15, 2016

Welcome to S1gns Of L1fe

My name is Chris Bryant, aka S1gns Of L1fe the ambient and psybient music producer from the Bay Area in California. I'm one half of the band Ascendant and co-owner of Synphaera Records. I also own a forum for ambient music, Ambient Online, and host a bi-weekly podcast, The Ambient Online Podcast.

The purpose of this blog is to provide some insight into my world. I'll be sharing with you the latest from the S1gns Of L1fe, Ascendant, Synphaera Records, and Ambient Online universe as well as some tips and tricks that I use for producing ambient music. I hope that you, the reader, will be able to keep up with the latest news, learn something new, and follow along this adventure with me.

I believe in giving back to the ambient music community, which is part of the reason why I do what I do. Through my own musical endeavors, I've met so many amazing people and made so many connections. It's through these relationships with other musicians, producers, developers and fans that I'm able to provide the content that I do.

Music is a universal language we all speak. My own musical path has been an unforgettable journey. Let's go on this journey together.

Cheers,
-S1gns

No comments:

Post a Comment